INFORMATION ART.13 - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data:
- For what purposes are the data processed?
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may help us give you better products. For example:
- We may collect personal information such as your name, mailing address, phone number, and email address;
- We may also collect information such as your occupation and other facts, to gain a better understanding of our customers and thus provide more valuable products;
- We collect information regarding customer activities on our website. This helps us to determine how best to provide useful information to customers and to understand which parts of our websites, products, and internet services are of most interest to them.
- Submission of personal data:
The submission of personal data is mandatory if you intend to log in to dV Games's website in order to access our services. You must fill out a form in which you will grant express consent to data processing.
- The consequences of a possible refusal to answer:
The refusal of authorization may result in the inability to use the services offered by the website (such as the creation of a personal account or a subscription to the newsletter).
- Is the data transferred to third parties?
dV Games takes your privacy very seriously. We do not sell or rent your personal information to other marketers. We will not distribute your personal information without your permission unless required by law.
How do we protect your personal information?
dV Games takes all reasonable precautions - including administrative, technical, and physical measures - to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Cookies and other technologies
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. dV Games will not use the information collected to market directly to that person. dV Games's website might have links to the sites of other companies. We are not responsible for their contents and privacy practices.